Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snow Day!


Holy Cow!  So much snow!  I feel like I'm back in Pocatello again.  Goldie enjoys it very much.  This picture was after she ran around in it and packed it down.  Not to mention she loves to eat it, hence her huge tongue in the picture.  She's a fun dog.  I especially love her big ears. :) 

Today will most likely be a slow day at work.  I'm not sure how many people will brave this weather here.  You'd think being from Idaho would make them used to snow.  But, alas, every year it never fails...so many paranoid drivers!  Most just stay in their homes I think. 

I have 3 1/2 more weeks of work left now.  It's coming up so fast.  Ed gets to start his paid vacation around the 20th!  It will be good to spend more time with him...we might get sick of each other though ;)  Naw...we will have fun!

Aurora's room is still empty.  Her closet is packed full of stuff, but I haven't done anything with it.  Apparently I'm not very good at this whole nesting thing.  We should be getting the crib and dresser soon though, so I will at least get to put her things away and get the changing table ready.  I am excited to decorate...I just need furniture!  Soon...very soon...

This time of year is so fun!  We have so many dinners and parties to go to.  I'm excited!  I love all of our family and friends.  We are so blessed...I can't tell you all enough how much we love having you in our lives.  ♥♥♥

No comments: