It's been one week and we haven't eaten out at all! We've saved money and I'm adding wonderful food to my recipe book!
So far it's been homemade Ham and Potato Soup, Chicken Stroganoff, and the best homemade pizza ever! (which happens to be good for breakfast too...I'm pregnant, don't judge :) ... and of course this means left over nights. It's fun to save money and eat healthy. Thank You allrecipes.com again for your awesomeness. Tonight it's going to be home made mac and cheese...it's sounds simple, but this is not your typical mac and cheese. Ed's excited about it.
I'm really enjoying cooking now. Especially since I have every other day off of work. I'm getting bored and anxious for Aurora to come. I know I will miss these boring days, but right now I just stare at the clock and wish it would go faster. I'm finally getting over my cold though, so I should be able to get out a bit more.
Goldie is learning to be a good stay at home dog. It's been a month since she's gone to work with me. It drives her crazy sometimes and she gets really loud when playing from lack of excitement throughout the day. She's an awesome dog. She hasn't even gotten on the couch in weeks. That makes my day every time I get home.
Here's a picture for good measure...(I'm so bad at putting pictures on here.)
We play catch everyday but I know she wants to be at "Coby's House" aka my parents house running around their huge backyard like she's been doing for a year now while I work. Poor thing is now subject to a small yard with no fence, so I can't just let her stay out. She's loves walks though, so she will be a great walking buddy in the spring when I can take Aurora out in the stroller. She also alerts us to every single person who enters the area. No one will ever be able to sneak up on our house, that is for sure. Her gigantic ears are great for that!
Her and Boo, our fat cat, basically spend the rest of their time nestled by the fireplace. Once you turn it on they completely leave you alone. This works nicely for our house guests who unfortunately have to sleep on the couch near the dog. Without that distraction you are liable to get licked in the face while asleep, or at the very least wake up to a huge dog staring you in the face. It can be quite startling I must say.
Today I'm going to go shopping with my mom, aunt, and cousins! I'm hoping to find a new top to wear for the baby shower. I've out worn all the shirts I have and want to feel spruced up a bit for the party. I still can't believe how many people are coming! It's going to be fun!
Ed is going to finish up the touch up work in the nursery. It's needs a little extra paint in some places, but looks so amazing. I will take a picture when it's finally complete. I'm so happy with it. Ed even picked the colors. He's such an amazing husband. How did I get so lucky? I'm really going to miss him.
Well, I think I've waisted enough of my morning now. Housework is calling my name.
No comments:
Post a Comment