Sunday, October 3, 2010

Week 24

All is well here in the Landis home. Ed had drill this weekend. They are whipping him into shape for sure. This weekend was P90X...yes...even the Air Force uses it for something different to do. That was on top of a whole lot of other physical training exercises. He is absolutely loving it though. He always feels good when he gets home. I'm happy for him :)
My days are basically all the same. I am still happy, just more achy. My regular clothes are starting to be done with fitting. Especially my favorite shirt, but you can really see the belly when I'm wearing it, so it's kind of fun. I'd never thought I'd enjoy outgrowing my clothes. I'm experiencing swelling, still have nausea, and although I'm supposed to have more energy now, my "energy spurt" lasted about a week. I am sooooo tired now! My days off consist of eating, reading, and taking wonderful naps to make up for all the horrid stair climbing at work. I love laying down at the end of the day. It feels so good. I will probably be requesting foot rubs very soon. I also attempted to paint my toes yesterday. I can do it, but it's very awkward. I feel Rory moving a lot better now. She's still an energetic little bug which doesn't always help with the nausea. I can definitely tell she's trying out her new sense of touch. I love feeling her move. She responds when I pat my belly which is fun. So, even though I'm not getting over my symptoms and have now gained the new one of swelling...I still love it!
We are still loving our new home. It's so peaceful and smells so nice!!!! There's nothing like having a non smokey home to live in. I also love being able to just let Goldie out the door like we did back in Poky, rather than having to walk her to the dog yard. This winter will be easier than last year because of that. Especially now that I'm a little slower and bigger. We should be starting on the baby room soon. It's still empty, but I have a ton of ideas! It should be a fun adventure!!!

No comments: