
Girl!
Yes, that is right...little Aurora Mae is on her way. We all kind of sensed it was a girl, and now to know for sure is soooo exciting! She definitely is very stubborn though. We spent an extra 20 minutes in the ultra sound room because she did not want to cooperate. Next time we have to do another ultrasound to get what she wouldn't let us see this time...little stinker. Or she just loves me and knows I love ultrasounds. :)
It was so cute and amazing to watch her move around though. I didn't mind too much. It was such an amazing experience to feel her move and see it on the screen at the same time, even though half the time she was kicking my bladder and the other half my stomach. When I stood up after, I thought I was going to throw up.
She has long arms and long legs and the cutest little nose. We are both soooo extremely excited! When we went to listen to the heartbeat the poor little thing had the hiccups. She seemed pretty irate about it too. I felt bad, yet had to laugh because it was so cute. I know...I'm a terrible mother. :)
2 comments:
How exciting! Congratulations! Aurora is such a pretty name! :)
Congratulations!! I agree with Stacy, what a beautiful name!
Post a Comment