Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekly Update....

This week is a busy one...I'm glad we got to start it off by seeing an extremely exciting game in which our amazing Boise State Broncos won their first game! Although it was a very tense game we are glad they pulled through. Ed thinks heart attack rates probably went up around the country the last 10 minutes of the game. Unfortunately I was nauseated with a headache and slight fever during it...which actually saved me from getting too overly excited. A blessing in disguise! No worries...I'm better now. :)

In 2 DAYS we find out what we are having! We both can't wait as I'm sure many others can't either. My mother and best friend to be exact. I think if we had to wait any longer we might all scream! Then Friday I leave with my mom and sis for our annual Vegas trip!!! It's going to be a blast! I don't care that I need my pills and food all the time! Hopefully that will just make it better! The being tired might not though....but I will make it through...maybe I'll cat nap during the boring run way shows.

I'm going to get pics up of our ultrasound this time. Someone may have to remind me... and once I get over the "I just look fat" stage some belly pics may be coming as well. We will have to see :) Plus I still can't find my camera...if anyone has any clues to where it might have run off to, please let me know.

Hope you all have a wonderful week as well! Hopefully not quite as crazy!

1 comment:

The Averetts said...

This is your cousin,Rachel,My cell is 8013809974. I am so excited for you. I can tell you are a mommy in love with her baby and Grandma is getting excited too!!(: