We are finding out what the baby is Thursday September 9th! I love ultrasounds!
I still have not recovered from being sick. I really hope I start feeling better soon. A weekend in Vegas with my mom and sis won't be as fun if I'm nausiated all the time. Pray for me! I still have yet to feel the baby move. Although when we listened to the heartbeat last week with the doppler our little one sure didn't want to hold still. It makes a cool sound when they move though. Everything is going perfect so far! This is all just so amazing! We love it!
1 comment:
congratulations! I'm so excited for you two! My prediction is a girl... not sure why - but either way your kids are sure to be cute! I know in your previous post you said Ed will be gone for a little bit - I'm in Boise and if you every need anything please don't hesitate to ask! :)
Post a Comment