Thursday, August 12, 2010

Updates!

Ok...so first of all....this has been the worst sick week of my life. It sucks! Luckily Ed takes care of me and makes me omelets on the whim. Other than feeling sick, we only have 4 more weeks until we find out if we are having a little boy or little girl!

We did move...again! I promise this is the last time for a while. I'm so sick of moving. We however got away from the smoke and noise from the last place and now have a two story townhome that is 100 bucks cheaper! I'm very happy! It's great!

I'm not sure if I've posted this already, but Ed won't be leaving for basic until after the baby is born. So, I have some time with him still! I'm going to miss him...:(

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I think it will be a girl because they tend to make us sick to our stomachs a lot as they grow up....I can tell jsut from having little sisters...my mom would get so sick when she was pregnant!! Plus I want to have a little girl first so they can be cutsy together like we were :)