Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Week 10

I'm feeling a whole lot better now! I still get nasty car sickness, and I was on a record of not throwing up for 3 whole days, when this morning my body decided that just wasn't going to happen! Oh, well....at least I'm not dying in my bed every morning not wanting to get up. Now I'm just fighting the fact that I'm exhausted!
Tomarrow a bunch of us girls are going to see Eclipse! We wanted to try and not go when all the crazy Twihards go on opening night. It should be fun. Probably will still have to deal with a bunch of young girls but I'm sure it will be better than last night was.
So for those of you who don't know, Ed is now joining the Air Guard...so we get to stay in Boise!!! I'm very excited....and on top of that, he is now up for the waiting list and is choosing a career field. We will let you all know soon when he will be leaving for boot camp. It will be soon! We are wanting sooner than later, cuz if he leaves soon he will be back in time for the baby! That's what we are hoping for.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. And that you get to stay in Boise. Awwww now I want to go back!

Hock Family Journeys said...

I want to see pictures!!!