
Most recently Ed made an extremely important decision. He has decided to do what he said he was going to do when he was just a boy. He is following in his father's footsteps and joining the Air Force. It will be a rough transition for everyone, but I'm so proud of him. It isn't very often people go for their dreams. I told him not to let anyone hold him back, and do what he feels is right. It will be an adventure for the both of us, and I'm excited for it. I will miss him when he is away from me, and I will miss my family and friends when I move away with him, but those that are close to you are never lost. I know the Lord will protect us, and guide us on this new path. All of us can just pray that he will get stationed in Mountain Home so we don't have to move away! I am hoping for that, but trying new places sounds exciting too. Whatever happens is supposed to happen. I love new things, so bring on the adventure world!
1 comment:
Good luck to you both! Moving away from home is hard, but I always enjoyed trying new places out! It was fun, but definitely makes you miss home and appreciate it! Hope everything works out so you can get to stay! :)
Post a Comment